11/03/2010

0019

That's the way is goes. Shit! All because of that one thing. I couldn't fall asleep 'cause that stupid bitch got me worked up. I can't ever sleep as it is. Who the fuck can fall asleep? No one can. So I took three sleeping pills. Cause that's all it takes when I get worked up. But it wasn't enough. I thought I might get in the sun bed to relax. They just had one delivered to our fitness center. It wasn't programmed yet. Whatever. I thought I'd get in it for a while. Then I fell asleep inside. It got really hot. I burned to a crisp, man. My kidneys stopped working. So that's it. And everything was going so well, too. A couple of years and I could've quit working. I would've hired some people, and now... But that's the way it goes. Whatever.

(Benedek Fliegauf: Dealer, 2004)



Youtube:
IMDb:
Wikipedia: